The CL Commercial Water Filtration System from Water Maze treats and recycles industrial wastewater. No other wash-water treatment system is as versatile and modular as the CL series. The six models can stand alone or be matched with a Filter Pac III module (below) to serve as a solids separator, a treat-and-discharge unit or a recycle system. The secret of the CL system is the effectiveness of the ten Coalescing Cones. The cone-shaped design forces the water to the edges of the tank creating the effect of water flowing from a 1-1/2 inch pipe into a 4-ft. tunnel. The dramatic reduction in velocity prevents channeling, enhances the separation process causing oil droplets to group & float, and forces solids to sink.
- Perfect For: Heavy equipment cleaning, manufacturing, trucking & transportation
- CL-30: Pre-treats wastewater as a solids separator
- CL-600D: Treats and discharges wash water to the sanitary sewer
- CL-603: Full recycling systems when matched with the modular Filter Pac III
- CLT-300/CLT-600: Cone-bottom tanks used as a pre-treatment or post-treatment auxiliary tanks
Oil-water separation is a process that enhances the natural separation of oil from water so the oil floats on the surface of the water.
- Pro: It effectively removes or skims “free” oils from the water surface making water safer for reuse or disposal
- Con: It is not effective in removing emulsified oils that are often trapped within the water molecules by detergents or other cleaning agents
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?Call us