Hotsy Equipment Co. specializes in restoring used Hotsy Pressure Washers to their original glory, ensuring a long second life. Each of our used machines is rebuilt to your order and specification, allowing Hotsy Equipment to pass the excess labor and inventory savings on to you.
Each rebuilt Hotsy goes through the following process:
- The Hotsy Pressure Washer is stripped-down, deep-cleaned, and fully inspected.
- Certified Hotsy Technicians rebuild your Hotsy using a massive, in-house inventory of new and refurbished parts.
- Color-faded machines receive a fresh coat of our signature “Hotsy Red.”
- All decals and warning stickers are cleaned or, if necessary, replaced.
- Each rebuilt Hotsy Pressure Washer comes with a One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Your custom rebuilt Hotsy Pressure Washer will deliver in less than two weeks after the start of the restoration process, complete with a new trigger gun, high-pressure nozzles and more. Your fully-restored Hotsy Pressure Washer will be primed and ready for use on delivery.
Get all the benefits of a new Hotsy Pressure Washer and save over half the price; let Hotsy Equipment Co. rebuild you a used Hotsy Pressure Washer.
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?Call us
Due to limited machine inventory and high demand, contact Hotsy Equipment Co. to reserve your used Hotsy Pressure Washer, today!
There is an estimated 3-6 week lead time on all used/restored Hotsy Pressure Washers.