Big Innovation in a Small Package, for up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Our CE-180 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong performer for a 3 to 6 bay garage. With up to 175,000 BTU’s of output coupled to an innovative design, it’s a cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat garages, workshops and other small to medium-sized spaces.
All Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They easily install and provide for longer intervals between cleanings. Their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy waste oil furnace is built with an exclusive, patent-pending stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes. This next-generation design ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger and Flue Tubes – Prevents rust & Increases the Life of the Furnace!
- Heat Exchanger and Flue Tubes are designed to limit heat escape & maximize the heat produced
- Flue Tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Digital Wall-Thermostat & Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Over-Center Latches allow for easy clean-out without tools
- 10 Year Warranty
- UL & cUL Listed
- Made in the USA
- 175,000 BTU/hour Input
- 1,700/80°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 14,000 volt Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- 83″l x 28″h x 26″w
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?Call us