The Clean Energy CE-340 Waste Oil Boiler brings cost-saving waste oil technology to hydronic heating systems. Featuring many of the same design innovations found in our line of waste oil furnaces, the CE-340 boiler allows businesses to create free hot water for radiant heat or other purposes by burning waste oil. It’s clean, safe and guaranteed to cut costs when compared to traditional boilers.
This next generation design features durable steel components, large-diameter flue tubes and a patented Clean Energy burner that turns used petroleum products into free heat. And as a high-mass/high-volume boiler system, it maintains a more consistent water temperature and more efficiently retains heat than other popular boilers.
Best of all, Clean Energy designed the CE-340 Waste Oil Boiler to be easy to install and maintain. Its front and back doors easily open for straight-through cleaning, while large, straight-through flue tubes reduce ash buildup and allow for a longer interval between cleanings.
- Front and rear doors open for easy, straight-through cleaning without removing stack
- Wet Base Fire Tube Boiler – reduces hot spots and deterioration
- ASME Certified
- 8” exhaust stack
- Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- UL and cUL Listed
- Made in the USA
- 2.4 GPH fuel flow rate
- 335,000 BTU/hr input (approx.)
- 275,000 BTU/hr output (approx.)
- 65 gallon boiler water volume
- Supply 2” NPT / Return 2” NPT
- 115V / 60 Hz 20 AMP electric
- Boiler weight (dry) 1000 lbs.
- Heating surface 62 ft²
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?Call us