HBG Conventional Wastewater Evaporator eliminate excess industrial wastewater. HBG Evaporators use conventional hot-plate technology with a unique high-efficiency combustion chamber to dispense 90% to 95% of a waste stream.
HBG Evaporators are heated by natural gas and are capable of evaporating wastewater at rates from 8 to 30 gallons per hour. The all-electric HBE features eight 2600-watt coil-type heaters and can be configured with either 230V 3ph or 460V 3ph.
As a way to increase energy costs savings, the combustion box in the HBG models is made of advanced heat reflective material and features a unique energy-efficient design for reflecting the heat directly onto the floor of the evaporation tank. All Water Maze HGB/E units are made of heavy-duty steel. They are insulated and double lined for energy efficiency and safety.
- Perfect For: Heavy equipment cleaning, manufacturing, marina & shipping, metal finishing, trucking & transportation
- Heavy-duty tank made of carbon steel with optional alloy upgrades to 316L or AL-6XN stainless steel
- Non-fouling, stainless steel, liquid level assembly prevents damage to the system with a redundant third float for protection against overflowing
- High-efficiency burner fueled by natural gas or propane for unusually high-energy efficiency
- Three-inch, recessed drain port for easy sludge removal
Like a pan of water on the stove, wastewater subjected to heat is evaporated leaving the pollutants to be skimmed off or disposed of as sludge. It short, wastewater evaporators safely and naturally eliminates the water portion of a waste stream leaving behind only the gunk, usually about 5%-10% of the total volume, to dispose of.
The technology used in wastewater evaporators is typically either immersion heating (pan on a stove) or submerged combustion (sending the heat into a tube immersed in water). Water Maze has systems with both technologies.
- Pro: It effectively minimizes the wastewater so there’s only a fraction left to dispose of
- Con: It requires disposal of (minimal) hazardous wastes and heating fuel costs
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?Call us